Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buffalo: Round 1

We just got back home from spending a week in New York, and boy was it nice. I do love So Cal, but there's something to be said about the East Coast - less traffic, less smog, rich history, and gorgeous landscapes. I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, mainly because I would have slowed everyone down plus I wanted to just enjoy myself and spend quality time with the family.
Here is the first round of randomly chosen photos, most likely there are many more to follow.
IMG_1724w

IMG_2006w


IMG_2005w

These were taken at Fort Niagara, very cool place. I'm a history nerd :)

IMG_1801_1w

IMG_1777w


IMG_1795




IMG_1799w

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shots. Depends on what part of the east coast you're talking about with regards to traffic.