Saturday, September 18, 2010

Elegant Tabletop Rentals.

I had the opportunity to do a different kind of shoot this week. Elegant Tabletop Rentals is a new business specializing in renting out some gorgeous decor for weddings and special events. I teamed up with them to take some photos for their new marketing materials. These are just some of their pieces that are available to rent, so beautiful! I loved catching the light in the candle holders - if only I could have another wedding :)


IMG_1600w


IMG_1563w


IMG_1564w


IMG_1538w

IMG_1603w

IMG_1669w

IMG_1577w

IMG_1639w

IMG_1574w

1 comment:

thepunkrockmom said...

Hi! I found your blog through Ramblings and Photos and I'm so glad I did! Your pix are flipping amazing! Gorgeous!

I am having a photo challenge over at my blog, and I would love if you could stop by and check it out! And hopefully enter it if you can!
http://thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-photo-challenge.html

<3MaryAnne

Ps- I'm an aspiring/ amateur photographer and your pix are super inspiring! :D