Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello, Simon ~ Riverside Newborn Photographer

When my friend, Leslie, asked me to photograph her upcoming birth I could not have been more excited. It would be my first and I really didn't know what to expect, but I knew it would be an incredible experience. The day finally arrived and I was so glad I was able to make it there. I had the opportunity to be there for her labor, but the baby had other plans for the actual delivery, stillsuch an awesome experience!

I finally got to meet little Simon (a.k.a. Burt Reynolds) on Thanksgiving day. He is such a sweetie and I can definitely see a little bit of his big brother in him. Leslie & Roy, thanks so much for letting me be a part of Simon's birth, I am so happy for you! I'm looking forward to lots of play dates with these boys :)

les



IMG_7716w



IMG_7697w



IMG_7703w



IMG_7729bww



IMG_7748bww

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

These make me cry. Beautiful job, Becki! Love, Simon's Grandma

Ruth said...

Gorgeous! Simon's Grand-Aunt

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE these!!! Wonderful pictures. I can not wait to photograph a birth.